Below are a few tips and strategies that can help make the difference to your home being sold; but each situation is different depending on your circumstances and local market conditions. These ideas are only for serious sellers that must sell their home in the next 90 days.
3) Make it Accessible - Showing it is an inconvenience; however, the one buyer you turn away may be the right one!
4) Clean – De-clutter, pick-up trash on the lawn and remove distractions from the property. Vacate pets, and make minor repairs.
6) Consider Price Modifications – Most homes sell within the first 30 days & is the most important time during the listing process. If your home is not sold within 3 weeks, consider taking another look at the price.
7) Disclose Motivation – Buyers are looking for motivated sellers, so consider disclosing your motivation in the remarks sections of the MLS.
8) Know the Market Conditions – Whether it’s a buyer’s or seller’s market affects the price & time on market. Make sure you know the pros & cons of each situation and the best strategy for each.